Hey I found you on blospot. Can't wait to find a new familly of you all on here. Your little Brock is adorable. Great to hear that you are recovering so well!
Brock is sooo cute! The pics of his tiny hands and feet are so precious! This is the first time I've seen pics of you prego and I can't believe I missed it :) Keep in touch!
Hey Drew! I found your blog through Candace Evans' link and I'm glad to see that you have such a cute little family! Congrats on the beautiful baby! He looks so much like his mom! Hope everything is going good for you and your family! Tawna
3 comments:
Hey I found you on blospot. Can't wait to find a new familly of you all on here. Your little Brock is adorable. Great to hear that you are recovering so well!
Brock is sooo cute! The pics of his tiny hands and feet are so precious! This is the first time I've seen pics of you prego and I can't believe I missed it :) Keep in touch!
Hey Drew! I found your blog through Candace Evans' link and I'm glad to see that you have such a cute little family! Congrats on the beautiful baby! He looks so much like his mom! Hope everything is going good for you and your family!
Tawna
Post a Comment