
Life has been super busy these last couple months. But oh so fun! Thanksgiving was great! We were lucky enough to get two meals this year! Thanks everyone! Christmas was a blast. Especially having Brock around. We were able to spend the holidays with both sides of the family. What a blessing it is to have both families so close! Brock was blessed in December. What an amazing experience. Drew did an awesome job. Brock is growing like a weed! He is almost 4 months old, weighs over 17 lbs, eats all the time, and has started eating solids every once in a while! He rolls over and loves to be the center of attention! I have started back to school and absolutely love it. I am in the nursing program and am learning alot. I hate leaving Brock but my mom quit her job to babysit so that makes it a little easier. Thanks mom! Drew is still working full time at Alltel and loving it. This job has truly been a blessing especially in this time of economic recession. It is such a blessing to not have to worry about job security with all the lay offs going on around here. He is also taking CALCULUS 3! what a trooper! He is absolutely in LOVE with Brock. Such a great dad! I couldnt be luckier. well I know this post definately doesnt do justice about whats been going on these last couple of months but thats what I get for getting so far behind! Anyway these pictures were taken at kiddie kandid and on Drews phone. Enjoy!....




3 comments:
Wow I can't believe how big he's getting!!!! And look at that head of hair! He's positively adorable and I'm so glad you guys are doing so well.
He's SO cute Rikki! It looks like you're doing such a good job! Congratulations on doing your nursing! I'm sure your mom loves getting spend so much time with her grandson! You're SO lucky to live close to family!
Hey Rikki! You guys are cute! Glad to see an update from ya! WE love you, Love, Malin and Sarah
Post a Comment