Sunday, March 23, 2008

Yay! We have the hang of it

Thanks to my sister-in-law Sarah, I have figured out how to blog!! Im excited to start putting more pictures on here and keeping everyone updated on whats going on since things are changing all the time. First of all, yes, we are expecting! I am due October 23rd. I want a girl and Drew wants a boy (typical) but we will be so happy either way. Drew just started his new job. "Alltel Stud" He has to wear black pants and a blue shirt which makes his eyes very irresistible. I tell him to look into his customers eyes and they will be sold on anything! I have applied for nursing school hoping I can start in August. Drew and I just got done babysitting two of my cousins for a week. What an experience. It was so much fun! We have lots of new little 2 year old sayings we use on eachother. Well other than that things are still the same. Were excited to start blogging and keeping up with everyone!

4 comments:

Candace said...

YAAAAAY for you guys!!! I'm so excited for your upcoming addition! Happy pregnancy!

P.S. Give me your email address and I'll invite you to see my blog!

Sarah said...

Love you guys!!!!

Sarah said...

Your blog looks so cute....who did it for you??!!! Just kidding,I'm excited to see your pics!
love,
Sarah

Jill Rogers said...

Hey Drew (and Rikki)! It was so exciting to run across your blog! Congrats on the new addition, there's nothing more rewarding that being a parent. Feel free to check out our blog: michaelandjillrogers.blogspot.com

P.S. When does Lamar get home?

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker