Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Drew and Jaymond!!!




Monday March 24th was Drew's Birthday. In the morning we woke up and went to Wal-Mart to buy all the stuff we needed to make a yummy breakfast. Blueberry pancakes, sausage, and eggs. Drew then had to go to work all day. My mom and I suprised him with some helium balloons, chips, and a movie. He really liked that. That night we went out to eat at Bricks Restraunt. It was a great day for Drew. But in the chaos of everything I had made Drew a cake. The next day Drew reminded me that I forgot to make his cake. But I hadnt! I had just forgotten that I made it. So since my cousins birthday was the next day we celebrated with one cake for the both of them. If you look close there are 23 candles on one side of the cake and 19 on the other!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Okay, I totally recognize the trailer you live in. Which number is it?? I think it's the one of the ones I hung out at a lot during my EAC days. You guys are so cute together. Hope you had a happy birthday Drewpy!!

Matt and Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Chelsea said...

Hey there kiddos. This is Matt and Chelsea. Your blog is exhilarating. Congrats on the new addition (little Innes)!! Hope life is going good for you in Thatcher. Drew besides the make-up you look in way better shape than I do. We would like to keep in touch. Our blog is mattandchelseaollerton.blogspot.com. take a gander.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker