Friday, February 8, 2008
Getting Started!!
Hey everyone! I just created our blog page and decided to write a little something. When I get the hang of it Ill put some pictures on and write more but Im just learning what to do. Anyway a little about Drew and me. . .well we are living in Thatcher both going to school at EAC. Drew works for Vals Appliance and Furniture and I work at the Hospital. We also babysit my two little cousins and they definitely keep us busy! Drew is still planning on being a mechanical engineer and I hope to be a nurse. We love living in Thatcher and keeping busy but most of all we love EACHOTHER!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
YAY!!! I'm super excited to be one of your official blog readers! :) Have fun!
Hey you did it!!!! Yeah!!! Can't wait to see pictures! love you guys!!
love, Sarah
Hey Rikki and Drew! So fun to see that you are entering the blogging world! It's so fun... and I hear you guys are expecting! Congrats. I want to see some pictures! Take care.
Post a Comment