First let me just say how extremely fun Drew and Brock are . My life is never dull!!! I havent updated in a long while so there are lots of pictures and they are in no certain order. Brock is now 8 1/2 months....crawling everywhere...pulling up to everything....just broke 2 teeth....does not sleep through the night, he more like naps....giggles ALL the time....and is absolutely adorable. I love being his mom!!!!

The two are just some pics we took the other night. He loves sucking on any cord. The other night Drew and I were talking and we look over and Brock is devouring the end of our phone charger...it doesnt work anymore.


Yes.....his legs are actually chubby enough to get stuck!!!

Drew.....showing his true colors.....

Brock and Drew giving me the same...."why are you taking our picture" look.

Brock and his little hat that matches his swim trunks.

Brock LOVES swimming at the little pond here in Pima. Hes definately a boy!

Brocks favorite game.

HE LOVES BATHTIME!!!


Stylin his new clothes. I am a huge fan of the childrens place.

We went the zoo. Drew had a training in Tucson so my brother and I tagged along and went to the zoo while Drew was at training. We got to ride this little train around the duck ponds.

The zoo wore him out I guess

Loving moms kisses.....well tolerating them at least.

Rafe and Brock.....need I say more?

Drew loves to cuddle Brock and takes any chance he can get.

Drew and Brock at Brocks blessing. Arent they both so cute???

This is my wonderful mom and dad. Happy late Mothers and Fathers Day to all of you!!!

My mom and Brock on Valentines day!

Drew is absolutely, hands down, the best dad on this earth. He loves Brock so much and you can tell!

How could they? Yes.....that is a cigarette....but it is fake. My brothers did this. They thought it "matched" his outfit. Poor kid.

Look how chubby he was!!!

Blessing day....

Our family at the blessing....just for memories sake...my dad fed brock frosting that day. His first taste of sugar. He is now a sugar MONSTER!

Just too cute...had to put it. Hope everyone is well! More pictures to come soon!!!
2 comments:
Yay for pictures! you guys are adorable! Little boys are SO cute! Enjoy your summer!
Your baby is the cutest baby I've ever seen and he looks just like you! (Bet you never heard that one before)
Post a Comment