I know it seems like all I blog about is Brock but it's because I just cant stand it! Hes so much fun and so stinkin cute! We had these pictures taken at Picture People in the mall. Hes a little over 4 months old in these!
Oh my goodness haha. What cute pics!! I wish they were bigger though! He's definately looking like you I think...lucky guy. I want to reach through my computer and squeeze his cheeks!
3 comments:
He is such a cute chubby baby..chubby babies are the best. What a sweet little family! I found your blog on your Sara's links. Bethany
He's precious! he's a squeezable baby! the best kind.
Oh my goodness haha. What cute pics!! I wish they were bigger though! He's definately looking like you I think...lucky guy. I want to reach through my computer and squeeze his cheeks!
Post a Comment